Please read before your first appointment
1. Cancellation/No Show Policy: Madsen Massage has a 12 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, we kindly ask that you notify us at least 12 hours in advance to avoid a 50% cancellation fee applied to your credit card on file. Clients who cancel within 2 hours of their appointment or who do not show up/or inform us will be charged in full.
2. Late Arrivals: if you are late for an appointment, just be aware that this will eat into your service time. If you are more 15 min late, you will have the option to reschedule at no cost, or be charged a 50% cancellation fee if you do not wish to reschedule. We encourage you to call if you are going to be late for any reason.
3. Safety/Conduct: We perform a non-sexual, client-centered therapeutic based massage. If at anytime during the session any kind of sexual remark is made or our safety feels compromised, we will terminate the session and he/she will be charged full price for the appointment. We will also notify the proper authorities.
3. Refunds: If a client prepays online, and needs to cancel more than 12 hours before their appointment time, we will issue a refund of the amount paid. Please note, Madsen Massage does not offer refunds for massage services or Gift Cards.
4. Gratuities: Gratuities are always appreciated by our licensed massage therapists and estheticians and are payable in cash or credit card.
5. By appointment only: to make an appointment, you can book online, call/text (918) 895-0611 during normal business hours. I try my best to return calls within one business day.
6. Scope of practice: We refer to appropriate specialists when work a client may need is not within our scope of practice.
7. Contraindications: to protect the client's health and safety, if there are any signs or symptoms of contraindications the session will be rescheduled. Examples of contraindications are fever, rash, infectious disease, etc.
8. Draping: in traditional swedish massage, the client is unclothed. The client is in private when are disrobing, and are properly draped with a sheet at all times during the session, exposing only the part of the body being worked on at that time. We encourage the client to bring any questions or concerns regarding draping to our attention, as personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
9. Pain tolerance: We work at the client's pain tolerance, and communicate clearly so that pressure is not too much or too little. We encourage open communication and will answer any questions or concerns the client may have regarding their session.
10. Confidentiality: client information is kept private and confidential. It is not shared with anyone without prior written consent.
11. Insurance: We do not accept insurance, however, we will provide you with a receipt that you may send in to your insurance provider for possible reimbursement, depending on your insurance plan.
12. Intake forms: to ensure safe, customized sessions, we ask that all clients fill out the health intake form that will be emailed to you after you book your first online session. If you do not book online, you will fill one out at your first session when you come in. It is the client's responsibility to relay all new information relating to their health status, so we can modify the treatment if necessary.
13. Payment: payment is due at the time of service and accepted in the form of cash, check or credit card. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Checks may be made payable to Madsen Massage Therapy, LLC.